Frequently Asked Questions
Connect with the OECC on Facebook- Join the Group!
Do you have something to share with with fellow Old English Car enthusiasts? Post it to the Old English Car Club - Facebook Group. You can share pictures or videos, ask a question, or make a comment. See what your fellow club members are interested in. It is fun and informative! Join the Old English Car Club Group now - Just click on the Facebook Logo above.
Connect with the OECC on Facebook - Do you just want to see what is happening?
The Old English Car Club has 100's of facebook followers from all over the
When you go to our page, don't forget to "like us"
New to Facebook - it is easy to get started. Just go to www.facebook.com and sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a member?
- Where can I find an event to attend ?
- Why doesn't my event show up on the calender?
- Who is the club executive?
- Who should I contact about the website ?
- Who can use the classified ads and what information do I need to place an ad?
- Contact the webmaster who will send you a membership form or go out to any branch meeting in your area. We hope to soon have forms and paypal available online for membership.
- Events will be listed and kept current on the events tab as they become known to the webmaster
- You or someone in your club/branch have to contact the webmaster to get your event listed - many people don't realise that the webmaster does not have telepathic powers, a crystal ball or any other super powers to figure out when events are scheduled!
- The club executive get elected at the Annual General Meeting and serve for a Calendar Year. The current executive are listed on the "About Us page.
- Many members have a friend who once knew the old webmaster, so they tell their friend about things that need to be added to the website. Still others list their information in another forum, and hope the webmaster finds it. Why not just contact the webmaster directly? It is the quickest and most reliable way of getting your information updated!! Please send information to the webmaster.
- The Classified ads are offered as a service to our members. Anyone can advertise in the classifieds, as long as your are not a "for profit" business. We have no paid ads, and the ad must be something that would be of interest to a British Car Enthusiast in British Columbia. If the ad is for a "Car for Sale" we will need to know the year, make, model, condition, price and a PICTURE of the car, along with your contact information. This is a volunteer organization, and while we try to post ads at least once per week, we do have other commitments. Please send ads to the webmaster.